OD ZARAZ! Praca STAŁA w pizzerii w Birtley k. Gateshead
Wpisał Pizza Shop Birtley
Sobota, 07. Styczeń 2017 09:16
Permanent job , part &/or full time in pizza shop in Birtley DH32QH
Wage £7,2/h (after 3 & 6 months reviews of wage)
Hours: 5pm-12/1am ( however start & finish time can be adjust )
Days: flexible (possible weekends)
Contact: 07548427090 ;
Summary of Position:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our customers. Taking customers orders/phone orders. Preparing the food (pizzas, burgers, kebabs etc) Being responsible for effective operation of the till and handling money. Ensure the shop floor is presentable at all times and keep work area clean and tidy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take food orders from customers; accurately
- Accept payment, cash handle
- Handle phone orders with professionalism and accurately collect information needed to complete order.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the shop as directed by the manager
- Complete opening and closing checklists as well as weekly cleaning checklist.
- Prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager
- Previous take away/ restaurant experience (not necessary}
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work FAST, reach, bend, and work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Work well in a very BUSY environment
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
- Be flexible with work schedule (work evenings and/or weekends)
- Be able to provide references from previous employer (or teacher if apply for apprenticeship)
- Be able to provide CRB check (if required)