Wpisał Pin Point Recruitment
Wtorek, 18. Kwiecień 2017 18:10
Production Administrator is required to work for a printing company in Sunderland.
Position is long term on-going and full time, with possibility of becoming permanent. Duties include working in a printing factory as an administrator on site, with flexibility to work on the production if required.
Good possibility for someone looking forward to start a career in administration.
- 40hours per week , 1 shift 07:30-16:00 or 2 shift pattern, with flexibility to work 07:00 – 07:00 12h shifts when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in production and administration is essential,
- Good attendance and time keeping.
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to multi task.
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- A high level of efficiency and organisational skills will be needed for this role as it is supporting a fast paced production process.
This is a great opportunity to join a large manufacturing organisation for a permanent role.
For more information or to apply please forward your CV to Anna Dyderska